Our Data Programming Services
We provide the following expert data analysis and reporting services:
- SAS® Programming using Base
- SAS®, SAS/GRAPH®, SAS/STAT® products, ODS, macro, SQL and more
- Data cleaning
- Data importing/exporting
- CDISC compliant datasets
- V5 SAS Transport format compliant datasets
- Program Validation
Our Experience and Credentials
Since our inception, our reputation for excellence combined with the strong work ethic of our staff has allowed us to support multiple projects with responsibilities including:
- SAS® programming to create analysis datasets, tables, listings and figures for study reports.
- Development of integrated SAS® databases and associated reporting for support of regulatory submissions and marketing.
- SAS® programming to create CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM datasets and conversions of legacy studies.
- SAS® programming to develop general and reporting macro libraries to be implemented across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Verification of data reported within CSRs, abstracts and posters,
- Data cleaning (SAS® programming for automated edit checks, query generation and tracking),
- Interfacing with contract and sponsor monitors, statisticians and site personnel.
All our team members are SAS® certified and have with greater than 5 years of hand-on experience in data programming.