Vital Compliance seeks to promote medical device innovation and commercialization by underrepresented groups, including, but not limited to:
- Female Asian, Black, Latino, and Native American Entrepreneurs,
- Entrepreneurs from underdeveloped countries, and
- Entrepreneurs from rural communities in United States and Canada.
We offer support in form of:
- Subsidized or free compliance consulting,
- Paying FDA facility and device registration fees (partially or in full), and
- Paying FDA 510(K) fees (partially or in full).
If you belong to an underrepresented group, please provide the following information to us:
- Management Team CV’s,
- Business Plan,
- Device Safety and Effectiveness Evidence
- Current Financial Supporters, and
- Nature of Support Needed from Vital Compliance